Call Monday to Friday 1-902-865-6085
Independent Technology Solutions
Proudly Serving Small Businesses in Atlantic Canada since 1997

Our Staff

Our Mission

We strive to be the "IT Department" for our small business clients. With a focus on friendly, timely, cost-efficient and effective resolution to your IT needs.

ITS Halifax is expanding to better serve you, our valued clients. We are eager to meet with you to discuss your IT issues, concerns and requirements. We will provide a high level of assistance to you and help you find efficient ways to meet your goals.

Please contact us. We are friendly, competent and eager to work with you!

Urban Cannon

President

After 30 years in Information Technology support, I am really excited about the future possibilities and opportunities opening up with new technology. I continue to enjoy my chosen career assisting our many clients with their IT requirements and in resolving their “IT headaches”. I am very fortunate and thankful for the breadth of knowledge and experience gained during my career working with MAI Canada Limited, SUN Microsystems and ITS. I have enjoyed the friendship and respect of many colleagues, and also the importance of teamwork. At ITS, we strive to provide a high level of client support with utmost patience and in a professional and friendly manner.
Craig Cannon

Software Support / Developer

Craig is a NSCC graduate with a diploma in Information Technology - Programming Concentration. He provides software support for the clients. His main area of expertise is Software development with Java, C#, and Web technologies. When he's not working on software support, he helps out with computer assembly, troubleshooting, and repair. He is happy to assist with your technical needs.

Our Business Principles

Integrity

Provide a great service in a timely manner. We have a strong work ethic and knowing that "I" must take responsibility for myself and what I do, are traits that will help us continue to be successful.

Attitude

As Henry Ford once said "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can"

Patience

To resolve a problem, we must first know what the problem is. Being patient and listening to our clients so to understand their needs is critical to a positive working relationship.

Teamwork

We believe teamwork is vitally important in resolving the numerous technical issues and challenges in the ever changing IT industry today and tomorrow. We want to work "with" you and to support you to successfully implement your IT investment.

Learning

We believe in Lifelong Learning. We must always be learning new skills relevant to our careers and the needs of our clients. We believe in "investing in ourselves". To do something new, we must learn something new!